Research areas and keywords
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Immunology in the medical area
Our work focuses on MHC class I antigen presentation.
The main projects are:
1) Tapasin as a prognostic and diagnostic tool in glioblastoma multiforme
2) How to get an efficient immune response against zoonotic avian flu? Lessons to be learned from studies of multiple species
3) MHC-I molecules and their role in ankylosing spondylitis
We work with different methods spanning from molecular biology techniques, cellular assays, tissues analysis, work with recombinant proteins, biochemistry and scattering techniques.
Recent research outputs
, Rasmussen, M., Buus, S., Bowness, P. & Kajsa Paulsson
, 2016 Aug
, In : European Journal of Immunology. 46
, Suppl. 1
, p. 589 1 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Published meeting abstract
View All (33)
Snäll, J., Linnér, A., Uhlmann, J., Siemens, N., Ibold, H., Janos, M., Adam Linder
, Kreikemeyer, B., Heiko Herwald
, Johansson, L. & Norrby-Teglund, A., 2016
, In : Scientific Reports. 6
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article