Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Social Sciences
- perception, psychophysics, vision science, cognition
- B.Sc., (Hons.) Psychology. East London, 1993.
- D.Phil., Experimental Psychology. York, 2001.
- Associate Professor. Stockholm, 2006.
- Professor. Lund, 2011.
- Research Assistant. University of St Andrews.
- Research Fellow. University of Nottingham.
- Research Associate. Stockholm University.
- Senior lecturer. Lund University.
My interests are varied from cognition and cognitive-neuropsychology to visual perception and attention. Most recently, I have concentrated my efforts in the area of perceptual judgements, in particular judgements of visual magnitude, and more generally the role of attention in such judgements.
Graduate supervision interests
Keen to hear from potential students who share my interests in perception, psychophysics, and human information processing.
Recent research outputs
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Paper in conference proceeding