Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
Language, development, cognitive control
- Mechanisms of cognitive control in the human brain.
- Long-term memory processes in infancy and its electrophysiological correlates.
- Contrast in language, thought and memory: textual, psycholinguistic and neurolinguistic perspectives
- Linnaeus Centre Thinking in Time: Cognition, Communication, and Learning, Lund University Department of Psychology, Oslo
- Rikshospitalet, Oslo
- University of California, Berkeley
- Linköping University
I am interested in language and learning, both in children and adults. We mainly use electrophysiology and MR methods to study acqusition and processing.
Recent research outputs
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article