The mission of the Centre for Engineering Education is to:
- Facilitate educational development and training within the framework of Genombrottet.
- Organize faculty-wide doctoral courses and training of PhD supervisors.
- Organize Supplemental Instruction (SI) at the Faculty of Engineering and in collaboration with primary and secondary schools.
- Deliver foundation education for access to engineering programs.
- Conduct educational research and knowledge development.
Collaborations and top research areas from the last five years
Recent external collaboration on country/territory level. Dive into details by clicking on the dots or
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects