Projects per year
My doctoral research focuses on Exploring Gender and Women’s Mobilization Strategies for Sustainable Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa. I am exploring a research approach that responds to the needs of the farmer organizations, especially the women, and foster dialogue about sustainable agriculture and gender.
My PhD research project takes place in the context of a larger project focusing on Mobilizing farmer organisations for sustainable agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa.
UKÄ subject classification
- Earth and Related Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences Interdisciplinary
- Agricultural Science, Forestry and Fisheries
- Gender Studies
- Sustainable agricultural development
- Agricultural Science
- Farmer organisations
- Rural social movements and mobilisation
- Sustainable Development Goals
- 1 Similar Profiles
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects