Activities per year
1. What are the obstacles for degrowth and how can they be overcome?
2. What spaces are currently missing from discussions on degrowth and which themes have not been substantially covered?
3. What societal issues cannot be analysed through a critique of growth and what are the implications for the degrowth movement?
4. How can degrowth create a dialogue with other major critical schools of thought?
5. What kinds of alternative values, ideals and satisfactions can replace those offered by the imaginary of growth?
|Effective start/end date||2015/10/01 → 2016/05/31|
UKÄ subject classification
- Engineering and Technology
- Social Sciences
- social theory
- 1 Participation in public lecture/debate/seminar
Max Koch (Keynote/plenary speaker), Hervé Corvellec (Invited speaker), Pernille Gooch (Invited speaker), Inger Kristensson Hallström (Invited speaker), Lewis Lewis Akenji (Invited speaker) & Anna Meeuwisse (Invited speaker)2019 Oct 30
Activity: Participating in or organising an event › Participation in public lecture/debate/seminar