Projects per year
emerging circular economy. We choose to place considerable
focus on some of the substances that we extract from the
ground – in particular raw materials and critical materials.
We focus on circularity in these areas, because presently
we use too much, too fast, and we are not re-using nearly
enough. In turn, this approach demands that we look at
the technologies that rely on such materials, and how
businesses are innovating to make circularity of materials
This document provides many concrete examples of what
we mean by sustainable materials management. We present
cutting edge insights on a range of topics.
• Why raw material supply chains are important to society?
• How circularity can benefit us?
• Where changes in our economies are required?
• Who needs to be involved?
• What businesses are doing to make the circular economy
• How governments and regulators can support the circular
|Place of Publication||Lund|
|Publisher||The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics|
|Commissioning body||European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT)|
|Number of pages||84|
|Publication status||Published - 2020|
Subject classification (UKÄ)