Research areas and keywords
Type of infrastructure
DescriptionThe Plate Runner HD allows:
• Rapid snapshot acquisition of fluorescence images of cells and small organisms
• High resolution full well / full plate imager
• High through-put format for 96/384 plates
• May serve as a sensitive plate reader detecting whole well fluorescence
This device is very simple to learn and to use. It produces only full standard tiff images, compatible with any vendor image analysis program.
Equipment and resourcesPlate RUNNER HD by Trophos
Automated image acquisition of fluorescence images
Whole well imaging in 96/384 well format
Services providedServices include assistance with:
• Setting up instrument for image acquisition
• Training for image acquisition
Management of the infrastructureMultipark
Available for loanAvailable for loan - internal and external
Terms of access:
Trained, independent, internal users get access to the equipment
Users who need assistance and external users have access during the facility personnel working hours.
Independent users have access to a booking calendar.
Users that require assistance book via e-mail Anna.Hammarberg@med.lu.se
All sample preparation should be done by the user.