Organisational unit: Research group
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Environmental Health and Occupational Health
- Public Health, Global Health, Social Medicine and Epidemiology
- Do tattoos increase the risk of developing certain cancers?
- What factors are important in the process of developing widespread pain?
- What is the significance of exposure to fluorinated substances during pregnancy for both the mother and the fetus/child's health?
- What affects the risk of becoming involuntarily childless?
Recent research outputs
Research output: Contribution to journal › Debate/Note/Editorial
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article