Andreas BerghSenior Lecturer, PhD
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Institutional Economics, welfare state, Globalization, Corruption
- What explains variation in welfare state size among countries, and how does the welfare state affect economic outcomes?
- Where do social norms come from and how do they change?
- How are people in developing countries affected by economic and social globalization?
- What explains growth differences among rich countries and how are efficiency promoting reforms implemented?
- What explains corruption problems in swedish municipalities?
Microeconomics (first year course)
Institutional Economics (PhD course)
Recent research outputs
Andreas Bergh, 2020 Dec 10, In: Scandinavian Political Studies.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article