Clara GustafssonSenior Lecturer
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Business Administration
- Marketing, Brand, Consumer Culture, Branding, Sonic Branding, Brand Trust
I am part of the Marketing group at the Department of Business Administration. My current research involves the areas of sonic branding, consumer research, and cultural branding. I have published in Business Ethics: A European Review, Journal of Brand Management, and Advances in Consumer Research. Ongoing projects include papers on sonic branding, brand trust, and frugal consumption. My research interests are mainly in the area of Consumer Culture. Specifically, my doctoral thesis dealt with the topic of Brand Trust, from a combined company and consumer perspective. There, I developed a theory of brand trust as asymmetrical, in the sense that one party risks becoming vulnerable in the trust relationship.
Marketing, Brands and Branding, Consumer Culture Theory, Consumer Behaviour, Supply Management, Management
Head of Course/Examiner
- Supervisor/Examiner of Marketing theses: BSc level and MSc level
- Head of Course: "Bachelor Thesis in Marketing", 15 ECTS.
- Head of Course: "Undergraduate Course in Marketing", undergraduate level, 6 ECTS.
- Head of Course: "International Business", undergraduate level, 7.5 ECTS (starting fall 17)
- Examiner of Marketing traineeships: "Business Administration: Traineeship", undergraduate level, 15 ECTS.
- Examiner of Programme evaluation exams (Programme graduation requirement from Spring term 2016)
Recent research outputs
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Book chapter