Frida HeskebeckDoctoral Student
I'm part of the research group working with EEG-based Brain-Computer Interfaces led by Prof. Bo Bernhardsson. My thesis aims to optimize the next generation of Brain-Computer Interfaces using cloud computing.
- Automatic control, basic course for CMN (exercises and lab sessions)
The Corona pandemic forced us to have online teaching this year. I started webinars, which is a new way of teaching at the department. During a webinar, the students discuss the material from a lecture in an organized way with each other and me. Read more here.
- Process control and Systems engineering for BKW (webinars and project)
- Automatic control, basic course for CMN (webinars and lab sessions)
- Assistant supervisor for the Master's thesis by Johanna Wilroth, Domain Adaptation for Attention Steering. Johanna was awarded a scholarship for her Master's thesis.
- Process control and Systems engineering for BKW (webinars and project). Received Pedagogical prize for best teaching assistant of the year from the W-guild.
- Assistant supervisor for the Master's thesis by Tom Andersen, Towards BCI-based control.
- Deputy Ph.D. Student representative in the board of the Department of Automatic Control (2021)