Isam AtroshiAdjunct Professor
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Has led several randomized controlled trials, large scale epidemiological studies, cohort studies, and studies on outcomes research methodology.
- Supervisor for several PhD students.
- Current research areas: carpal tunnel syndrome, upper-extremity patient-reported outcomes measures, distal radius fractures, thumb trapeziometacarpal arthritis and Dupuytren’s contracture.
- Member of the Cochrane Musculoskeletal Group Advisory Board and of several hand surgery and orthopedic societies.
- Published more than 75 peer-reviewed articles related to hand surgery and orthopedics, including publications in the major general medical journals.
Recent research outputs
Surgical fasciectomy versus collagenase injection in treating recurrent Dupuytren disease: Study protocol of a randomised controlled trialJesper Nordenskjöld, Lauritzson, A., Waldén, M., Philippe Kopylov & Isam Atroshi, 2019 Feb 25, In : BMJ Open. 9, 2, e024424.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article