Isam AtroshiAdjunct Professor
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Has led several randomized controlled trials, large scale epidemiological studies, cohort studies, and studies on outcomes research methodology.
- Supervisor for several PhD students.
- Current research areas: carpal tunnel syndrome, upper-extremity patient-reported outcomes measures, distal radius fractures, thumb trapeziometacarpal arthritis and Dupuytren’s contracture.
- Member of the Cochrane Musculoskeletal Group Advisory Board and of several hand surgery and orthopedic societies.
- Published more than 75 peer-reviewed articles related to hand surgery and orthopedics, including publications in the major general medical journals.
Recent research outputs
Jennifer Moriatis Wolf, Aleksandra Turkiewicz, Isam Atroshi & Martin Englund, 2020 Feb 13, In: Occupational and environmental medicine. 77, 3, p. 168-171 4 p., 106184.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
The methodological requirements for clinical examination and patient-reported outcomes, and how to test themRoberto S. Rosales & Isam Atroshi, 2020, In: Journal of Hand Surgery: European Volume. 45, 1, p. 12-18
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article