Jakob WillforssDoctoral Student
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Bioinformatics (Computational Biology)
- Cell and Molecular Biology
PhD student in Computational Proteomics. The aims of my PhD projects are:
(1) Develop biomarkers for traits in agriculture with an emphasis on sustainable agriculture.
(2) To develop improved methods for statistical analysis of proteomics datasets, with an emphasis on illustrating and countering technical bias by normalization and batch correction.
Recent research outputs
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article