Ola MattissonSenior Lecturer
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Business Administration
My research focuses on strategy and governance within organizations with public sector tasks, especially topics such as public management, collaboration and competition. I teach and manage at the master's level and then mainly on the Master's Program in Management. In addition, I am responsible for the coordination and development of the LUSEM case activities (in education and research) and I am also a member of the Case Faculty at the school.I partake in activities with bearing on the corporate partners and corporate surroundings by giving seminars and executive education to directors from Sweden and other countries.
My teaching has for many years circled around strategy, governance and management control. To a large extent my teaching strategy has been based on experience, cases and problem based teaching.
(1) Bachelor program - in which I am course leader and teacher for one course in Strategy (semi-flipped classroom).
(2) Master in Marketing – in which I held a course on Management (based on a real-life client case where students in teams dealt with management challenges for individuals and groups).
(3) Master in Management – in which I give/gave modules in many courses. (a) Leading Individuals, Groups and Projects (semi-flipped classroom); (b) Strategic management (flipped classroom).; (c) Learning, development and change; (d) Thesis supervisor
(4) Co-founder of the Lund University Case Academy (started 2014)
(5) Courses for faculty members on case-based teaching and writing cases.
Recent research outputs
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Paper in conference proceeding
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Book chapter