Per Lindaffiliated with the university
My research deals with questions along the likes of:
1) How can philosophy serve to facilitate personal growth?
2) Which, if any, philosophies have, historically speaking, explicitly harbored such ambitions, and in virtue of what?
3) Is it possible that perceived truth can block our way forward epistemically?
4) Is it in any way legitimate for philosophy to operate with lies in the name of epistemic progress?
5) Has it ever done so?
6) What extrarational circumstances does philosophy have do deal with, if it is to promote learning in the full sense, i.e. personal growth, integration and transformation?