Torsten KrauseAssociate Senior Lecturer, Course for Director of Studies, AHU - Lund University, Teaching pedagogy - training at AHU - Lund University , PhD, Master of Science, Bachelor of Science
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Social Sciences Interdisciplinary
- Forest Science
- Sustainability Science, Forestry, Conservation science, Ethnography, Environmental governance, Behavioral Economics
Sustainability & Sustainable Development
Biodiversity Conservation & Ecology
Traditional Ecological Knowledge, Ethnobiology and Ethnozoology
Environmental Policy & Climate Change
Ecological and Environmental Economics
Forestry and forest management
Lecturer & seminar instructor: Graduate level courses on Sustainability Science, Sustainability and Development, Research Methods, Energy and Sustainability, Conservation Biology, Urban and Regional Planning, Natural Resources Management.
- Master level – 25 Master theses at Lund University Master Programme in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science (LUMES), the University of Uppsala and Gothenburg University, Sweden.
- PhD level – co-supervisor of one PhD student at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Assistant coordinator for graduate courses on Research Methods
- Coordinator for undergraduate course on Sustainable Development from a global, regional and local perspective
- Coordinator for graduate courses - Governance of Sustainability (Msc level)
PhD course organizer: Development and coordination for the interdisciplinary course on “Nature, Capitalism and Society”, January - May 2011.
Guest lecturer at Lund University Department for Biology, Department for Human Geography, Division of Human Ecology, Centre for Asian Studies
Guest lecturer at Gothenburg University - School of Global Studies
Recent research outputs
Research output: Contribution to specialist publication or newspaper › Newspaper article
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article