Area I: Tablets as part of e-health - a safe bridge between the hospital and the home of the newly operated child?
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
The purpose of the study is to investigate the caregivers' experience of communicating with healthcare professionals via tablets after surgery on their children. We study this through questionnaires and interviews. We also examine the care staff's experiences with the e-plate, and we weave together the custodians and staff's views on how e-health in child care can safely take place. We will gradually be able to answer this from 2021 and onwards.
|Effective start/end date||2019/11/20 → …|
- Lund University (lead)
- Skåne University Hospital (Project partner)
- Pernilla Stenström - Pediatric surgery (PI)
- Inger Kristensson Hallström - Child and Family Health (Researcher)
- Wester Fleur, Matilda - Skåne University Hospital (Research assistant)
- Tiseus, Emma - Skåne University Hospital (Research assistant)
- Rose-Marie Lindkvist - Child and Family Health (Research assistant)
- Magnus C Persson - Child and Family Health (Administrator)
Inger Kristensson Hallström, Magnus C Persson, Boris Magnusson, Björn A Johnsson, Pernilla Stenström, Annica Sjöström-Strand, Åsa Tornberg, Gudrun Kristjansdottir, Ólöf Kristjánsdóttir, Anna Welander Tärneberg, Robert Holmberg, Charlotte Castor, Helena Hansson, Matilda Wester Fleur & Emma Tiseus
Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research (Forte)
2018/10/01 → …