Automated decision-making – Nordic perspectives
Project: Research › Interdisciplinary research
Research areas and keywords
- Automated decision-making, AI in public sector
• Create an interdisciplinary research agenda for studying current developments in the use of automated decision-making systems, focusing on the Nordic public sector.
• Develop empirical baselines for beginning to assess the impact of automation on employees and citizens whose work practices and data feed automated decision-making systems.
• Facilitate coordinated fieldwork efforts and further knowledge exchange between communication studies, computer science, anthropology, law, etc. to thereby strengthen future interdisciplinary research on automation across institutional and national boundaries.
• Organize an international conference on automated decision-making in Copenhagen in 2021.
• Publish preliminary findings in open access, peer-reviewed journals, and in public media.
• Prepare the ground for a larger interdisciplinary EU research project proposal.
|Short title||ADM in public sector|
|Effective start/end date||2020/02/03 → 2021/09/30|
- Lund University
- University of Copenhagen - Department of Communication (Joint applicant) (lead)
- University of Helsinki (Joint applicant)
- Stefan Larsson - Real Estate Science - Department of Technology and Society (Researcher)
- Jonas Ledendal - Department of Business Law (Researcher)
- de Vries, Katja - Stockholm University (Researcher)
- Fredrik Heintz - Linköping University - Media and Communication Studies (Researcher)
- Ruckenstein, Minna - University of Helsinki (Researcher)
- Lomborg, Stine - University of Copenhagen - Department of Communication (PI)
Kalle Åström, Jacek Malec, Stefan Larsson, Mattias Ohlsson, Christian Balkenius, Anamaria Dutceac Segesten, Jutta Haider, Robert Willim, Jonas Ledendal, Sonja Aits, Maria Hedlund, Jonas Wisbrant, Einar Heiberg, Elin Anna Topp, Jörn Janneck, Marcus Klang, Ingar Brinck & Olof Sundin
2018/01/01 → …
Project: Network › Interdisciplinary research, Internal collaboration (LU)
Related research output
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Book chapter
Research output: Book/Report › Report