Breathlessness in the general public and among the severely ill.
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Respiratory Medicine and Allergy
- Family Medicine
This project examines the measurements, epidemiology, associated factors and treatments for breathlessness. Both in the general public, among primary care patients and among the severely ill.
|Effective start/end date||2017/08/01 → …|
- Jacob Sandberg - Medicine, Lund (Researcher)
- Magnus Ekström - EpiHealth: Epidemiology for Health - Respiratory Medicine and Allergology (Supervisor)
- Gunnar Engström - Cardiovascular Research - Epidemiology - EpiHealth: Epidemiology for Health (Assistant supervisor)
- Torén, Kjell - Sahlgrenska Academy - Sahlgrenska University Hospital (Assistant supervisor)
- Sundh, Josefin - Örebro University (Assistant supervisor)