Creative environment MoDeNT (Model of the Developing Neural Tube)
The creative environment MoDeNT (Model of the Developing Neural Tube) is an interdisciplinary collaboration joining forces from the fields of microfluidic engineering, human embryonic stem cell differentiation, developmental biology and molecular neurogenetics with the aim of performing innovative stem cell research. Through the use of human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) and advanced microfluidic techniques, our team works to produce an anatomical 3D in vitro model of the early stage human developing brain corresponding to around weeks 2-10 of human development.
- Agnete Kirkeby - Human Neural Developmental Biology (PI)
- Mikael Evander - Department of Biomedical Engineering (Researcher)
- Marie Jönsson - Molecular Neurogenetics (Researcher)
- Malin Parmar - Developmental and Regenerative Neurobiology (Researcher)
- Thomas Laurell - Department of Biomedical Engineering (Researcher)
- Isaksson, Marc (Research student)