DataGURU: An integrative tool for the acquisition, re-gridding and conversion of environmental and climate data.
The work is jointly advised by BECC and MERGE to assure that this application meets the needs of researchers involved in modelling of e.g. ecosystem services or vegetation, as well as researchers investigating population patterns with the aim to use one or another climate or environmental dataset as an explanatory variable. Though initially targeted to researchers within BECC, the aim of this project is to allow all researchers to extract climate, environmental and other spatial data for use within their research projects. This tool will hence allow fulfilling the requirements of Vetenskapsrådet as well as other research funding agencies for a data-storage and dissemination strategy.
- Wu, Zhendong (PI)
- Veiko Lehsten - MERGE - ModElling the Regional and Global Earth system (Project coordinator)
- Ali Mansourian - BECC - Biodiversity and Ecosystem services in a Changing Climate (Assistant supervisor)
- Lars Eklundh - Dept of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science (Assistant supervisor)
- Karin Larsson - Centre for Geographical Information Systems (GIS Centre) (Assistant supervisor)
- Markku Rummukainen - Centre for Environmental and Climate Research (CEC) (Assistant supervisor)