Extended periods with high dust loadings in northern Europe from both Saharan and non-Saharan sources
Believe it or not. In northern Europe, dust particles also contribute to a large extent to the PM10 mass concentration, especially during spring time. However, we do not know the role of Saharan dust, agricultural dust and road dust contributions to particle levels. We aim to pin-point the relative role of these sources, and also quantify the dust contributions in total to the northern-Europe aerosol.
|Effective start/end date||2019/01/01 → 2022/12/31|
- Adam Kristensson - Nuclear physics - MERGE - ModElling the Regional and Global Earth system (PI)
- Monteill, Guillaume - Lund University, Department of Physical Geography (Researcher)
- Johan Friberg - Nuclear physics - MERGE - ModElling the Regional and Global Earth system (Researcher)
- Moa Sporre - Nuclear physics (Researcher)
- Thomas Bjerring Kristensen - MERGE - ModElling the Regional and Global Earth system - Nuclear physics (Researcher)