Ikaros: An infrastructure for system level modelling of the brain
The goal of the Ikaros project is to develop an open infrastructure for system-level cognitive modelling. This includes system-level models of the brain, but also cognitive models that are not directly motivated by brain function. The infrastructure supports pure simulation models but can also be used as a real-time system for robot control.
|Effective start/end date||2001/01/01 → 2021/12/31|
- Birger Johansson - Cognitive Science (Researcher)
- Christian Balkenius - Cognitive Science (PI)
- Johnsson, Magnus - Cognitive Science (Researcher)
- Rasmus Bååth - Cognitive Science (Researcher)
- Winberg, Stefan - Cognitive Science (Researcher)
- Gharaee, Zahra - Cognitive Science (Researcher)
- Trond Arild Tjøstheim - Cognitive Science (Research student)
Related research output
2018 Mar 15, Lund: Lund University Cognitive Science. 166 p.
Research output: Thesis › Doctoral Thesis (compilation)