KCFP, Closed-Loop Combustion Control
Competence Center Combustion Processes (KCFP) at Lund University focuses on research of combustion processes between HCCI (Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition) and classical Otto and Diesel engines.
|Effective start/end date||2010/01/01 → 2019/12/31|
- Rolf Johansson - Department of Automatic Control - ELLIIT: the Linköping-Lund initiative on IT and mobile communication (Researcher)
- Turesson, Gabriel - Department of Automatic Control (Researcher)
- Per Tunestål - Combustion Engines - The Competence Centre for Combustion Processes (Researcher)
- Yin, Lianhao - Combustion Engines (Researcher)
- Widd, Anders - Department of Automatic Control (Researcher)
Related research output
Model Predictive Control of an Advanced Multiple Cylinder Engine with Partially Premixed Combustion ConceptLianhao Yin, Gabriel Turesson, Per Tunestal & Rolf Johansson, 2020, In: IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics. 25, 2, p. 804-814 11 p., 8979468.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
A numerical study of mixing phenomena and reaction front propagation in partially premixed combustion enginesChristian Ibron, 2019 Nov 18, Lund: Department of Energy Sciences, Lund University. 82 p.
Research output: Thesis › Doctoral Thesis (compilation)