Methodological explorations for user assessment of energy-efficient outdoor lighting.
Research areas and keywords
UKÄ subject classification
- Social Sciences
The aim of this project, lead by Maria Johansson, is to develop and pilot new methods for assessment of the public’s behavioural responses to energy-efficient artificial outdoor lighting. The responses focused are route choice and walking pattern under different lighting conditions.
|Effective start/end date||2014/10/01 → 2016/08/31|
- Maria Johansson - Department of Architecture and Built Environment (PI)
- Geoffrey Patching - Department of Psychology (Researcher)
- Aliaksei Laureshyn - Transport and Roads (Researcher)
- Mikael Nilsson - Mathematics (Faculty of Engineering) (Researcher)
- Moritz, Johan - Streets and Parks Department, Malmö City (CoI)