Prediction of lymph node metastasis in primary breast cancer
This project aims to predict lymph node metastasis based on preoperatively obtained clinical and tumor related characteristics along with clinical and radiological assessment of the axilla. The ultimate goal is to provide clinicians with a diagnostic tool for personalized surgical treatment of the axilla and possibly abstain axillary staging for patients with an ultralow risk of nodal metastasis.
|Effective start/end date||2012/01/01 → …|
- Lisa Rydén - Oncology and Pathology, MV - Surgery (Lund) - Breast Cancer Surgery - The Liquid Biopsy and Tumor Progression in Breast Cancer (PI)
- Looket Dihge - Surgery (Lund) - Oncology and Pathology, MV - Breast Cancer Surgery (Research student)
- Pär-Ola Bendahl - Oncology and Pathology, MV - Personalized Breast Cancer Treatment - The Liquid Biopsy and Tumor Progression in Breast Cancer (Researcher)
- Mattias Ohlsson - Computational Biology and Biological Physics - Department of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics - Artificial Intelligence in CardioThoracic Sciences (AICTS) (Researcher)
- Johan Staaf - Oncology and Pathology, MV - Research Group Lung Cancer (Researcher)