In this research project, we focus on how different treatment options for patients with mild to moderate anxiety and/or depression have an impact on future health care and drug consumption. The study population is identified in a former randomized controlled trial (n= 946). We are also interested in studying how these results can be generalized. Furthermore, we want to study comorbidity between mental health and pain diagnoses. For all for studies, we will use register data from Skåne Health Care Register, The Social Board of Health and Welfare and Statistics Sweden. A PhD-student, Elisabeth Bondesson, is connected to the project and the first manuscript is in draft and was submitted June 2017.
|Effective start/end date||2015/01/01 → 2018/12/31|
- Kjerstin Stigmar - Physiotherapy (Researcher)
- Anna Jöud - Division of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Lund University (Researcher)
- Schelin, Maria E C - Karolinska Institutet (Researcher)
- Elisabeth Bondesson - Department of Orthopaedics (Lund) (Research student)
- Ingemar Petersson - Department of Orthopaedics (Lund) (PI)