The effects of yoga on psychological and physiological health
The primary purpose of this project is to evaluate the effects of yoga on psychological and physiological health. Further, we intend to explore whether any changes in health-related psychological measures as a result of yoga practice may correspond to predicable changes in health-related physiological measures.
|Effective start/end date||2015/06/01 → 2019/10/31|
- Lund University (lead)
- University of Tokyo
- Daiva Daukantaité - Department of Psychology (PI)
- Olle Melander - Cardiovascular Research - Hypertension - Department of Clinical Sciences, Malmö (PI)
- Una Tellhed - Department of Psychology (CoI)
- Maddux, Rachel - Department of Psychology (CoI)
- Svensson, Thomas - University of Tokyo (Research student)
Related research output
Five-week yin yoga-based interventions decreased plasma adrenomedullin and increased psychological health in stressed adults: A randomized controlled trialDaiva Daukantaitė, Una Tellhed, Maddux, R. E., Thomas Svensson & Olle Melander, 2018 Jul 18, In : PLoS ONE. 13, 7, e0200518.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article