The Human Stem Cell: Health, Hope, Bioeconomy.
The Human Stem Cell: Health, Hope, Bioeconomy. Characteristic of today's biomedical development are: 1.Desire to create health, 2.Patients' expectations, 3. Economic drivers. The cross-disciplinary project’s focus is on how they interact in a complex way with impact on individuals and society. An illustrative example is embryonic stem cell (hES) research.
|Effective start/end date||2013/01/01 → 2014/12/31|
- Susanne Lundin - Division of Ethnology (PI)
- Hagen, Niclas - Division of Ethnology (Researcher)
- Max Liljefors - Division of Art History and Visual Studies (Researcher)
- Håkan Hydén - Department of Sociology of Law (Researcher)
- Deniz Kirik - Brain Repair and Imaging in Neural Systems (BRAINS) (Researcher)
Related research output
Susanne Lundin (ed.), Charlotte Kroløkke (ed.), Michael N. Petersen (ed.) & Elmi Muller (ed.), 2016 Oct 10, Stellenbosch: African Sun Media. 197 p. (Stias Series of book publications; vol. 8)
Research output: Book/Report › Anthology (editor)